To use the LED ROI calculator below, enter the following values:
The Kobi Electric LED ROI Calculator is a quick and simple way to measure the money saved by switching to LED lighting technologies.
- Current lamp / fixture wattage and Proposed lamp / fixture wattage
- Ballast factor if applicable
- Number of existing lamps / fixtures and Number of proposed lamps / fixtures
- Hours of use per day and Number of days per year
- Cost per kWh and the Number of facilities in the program
Maintenance Cost of Existing System
- Cost per replacement lamp or fixture and Cost per replacement ballast if applicable
- Labor cost per lamp / fixture change and Labor cost per ballast change
Cost of Installation / Retrofit
- Cost of new lamp or fixture and Labor cost to install
- The summary will give a report of: Total Cost of Retrofit (labor and material); Total Savings Per Year (Energy, Maintenance- Labor and Materials); ROI in Years; Lifetime Savings
The KOBI Electric ROI calculator will provide a close approximation of energy savings, maintenance savings, and ROI of a lighting retrofit project. Actual results may vary due to individual parameters, usage and factors. Please use this calculator at your own discretion.