180 Degree Corn Lamp
The Kobi Electric LED 180 Degree Corn Lamp is named for its exposed LEDs’ resemblance to a classic vegetable and offers directional light with a high lumen output. This lamp is ideal for replacing HID lamps in wall packs, and area lights. The 180 Degree Corn Lamps are suitable for use in damp locations and in fully enclosed fixtures.
No Ballast Necessary
When replacing a traditional HID bulb with a Kobi Electric Corn Lamp, it may be necessary to bypass or remove a ballast from the existing fixture. The corn lamp operates properly without a ballast and saves the future cost of ballast replacement.
- Up to 75% more efficient than HID equivalent
- Longer life and lower maintenance costs
- Mercury and Lead free, as well as UV and IR free
- Instant on, no warmup up or start up time
- Suitable for directional lighting