Named for its shape and resemblance to a classic vegetable, the Kobi Electric LED Corn Lamp offers omnidirectional light dispersion with a high lumen output. With its E39 screw base, this bulb is perfect for replacing high bay and HID lighting as well as some outdoor lighting fixtures.
No Ballast Necessary
When replacing a traditional HID bulb with a Kobi Electric LED Corn Lamp, it is necessary to bypass or remove the ballast from the HID fixture. The lamp operates properly without a ballast and saves the future cost of ballast replacement.
- Up to 75% more efficient than HID equivalent
- Longer life and lower maintenance costs
- Active fan heat exchange cooling
- Mercury and Lead free, as well as UV and IR free
- Instant on, no warmup up or start up time